New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/05/31

[2015 News] Won Bin Got Married~ +Reply to the Deleted Comment


In reply to the deleted comment on [2015 Musical] Interview News Article Update and New Interview Video!
Thank you for your comment, I don't know why you deleted it, but I saw it through my email :) and it really warmed my heart. Made me feel like I'm not wasting my time and gave me more motivations to update Kyoko chan's news ;)
I will keep it up and continue to put up more drama screen caps, news, activities, etc.
Next time, don't delete it :P I wanna be friends with other Kyoko fans, too!

So~ Won Bin's News:

Kyoko chan and Won Bin acted in 2002's SP Friends. I saw this at 3 different time points of my life. First, for Won Bin, when I was in middle school. Then for Yada Akiko, around a year later. Lastly, for Kyoko chan in senior high school. This SP has so many beautiful people lol.

I love both of these girls and Won Bin so much XD



What a beautiful couple




Behind the scene, these 2 were answering the interview questions in their respective mother tongue, but they had the same replies LOL. Kyoko chan was like "He's listening to what I'm saying and copying me" hahaha :D So cute! (She was so young, only 1 year after highschool graduation).





I love Won Bin since Autumn Story (Song Hye Kyo and him together are like paintings). That was the first Korean drama I watched. I still think he looks like Kimura Takuya O_O and he is like the best looking Korean actor in my heart. AH~ I wish Song Hye Kyo dated him- well, Hyun Bin was good, too- but too bad that wasn't end game :/


His Bride, Lee Na Ying is quite gorgeous as well, and talented. They seem to be a good match, both are low key and pick their work very carefully (to the point where they only appear in commercials= =)

The picture was ... I mean, seriously... what's with that hair style, Won Bin?! I mean COME ON!!!

 Kyoko chan~ u really gonna stay single?! I really want you to make beautiful babies and pass down those cute genes >"<!! But I'm quite conflicted, because I don't want her to marry some random guy... She's most likely gonna end up marrying very late or stay single for life ... *sigh* I just want her to be happy you know... she wanted to make her own family before she was 30. (then suddenly her views changed... I think it's the after effect of being on Domoto Brothers for too long hahaha,)

Update (150621)= on 2Ch, someone said Won Bin and Fukada kept in contact after the show and had dinner together before he went into the army O_O. wow. Fukakyon is so nice :D

Gotta do some homework now again...
Sore Ja
Bye Bye~ ★




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I wonder if it was me because I posted a comment last time I don't know what topic then suddenly when I checked back the comment was no longer there I thought you deleted them, I thought you are not keeping comments. I was thinking ok maybe you want to keep it private. Thanks for posting this. I really love reading more of Kyoko, I love your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't know what happened then :P
      I'm happy you like this blog :D
      Let's support Kyoko chan together!

      Delete