New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/05/01

[2015 Musical] Ticket Sale Start! & Poster For The Cat That Lived A Million Times

Poster was out a few days before the ticket sale start date (2015/04/25). Today is already like the 6th day of ticket sale~ You can apparently get this poster if you go to the  東京都内の劇場
(Tokyo location of the musical) - I assume during or after all the shows ended.


Kyoko chan is already on the marketing campaign - getting interviewed as the tweet indicated. We will know more later. I'll keep you posted ;)

I've also updated the newest CM with cute Kyoko's cat jumping clip on the top of the blog's page.


She's adorable!!! ~

Hopefully the sale goes well- I don't want Kyoko chan to be looked down to by the media... she had been criticized for not being able to sell her dramas (low view rate) in the recent years...I am praying that she can come back up and act even better than before after this musical!

I personally would pay the big bucks to go see her if I do live in Japan... however, I am stuck here in Vancouver to finish my pharmacy school- mandatory rotation (something like internship) starts in less than 2 weeks, then I am tied down by work this summer...

I can't wait to see all the interviews Fukakyon did for the musical and all the TV programs she shows up to~ I'll keep updating as my schedule allows :D

Sore Ja,
Bye Bye ~★

No comments:

Post a Comment