New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/07/27

[2015 News] Musical Updates, want to be "Cool" rather than "Cute"

Source: https://maquia.hpplus.jp/topics/account/news/life/IReTk5E

As a promo for her musical, she did this interview.

She said she wants to be a cool woman who other females can look up to, not just cute. She wants her cuteness to be the ultimate result of her coolness (lol- what?).
Well, at least she gets to be cute either ways ;) I mean, all I could say is I'm cool, but only my bf, some friends and parents agree that I'm cute :P

The basic/essential cosmetics she has is toner and lotion for her dryer skin. (Menard - of course ;) )



Another musical promo - Fans Meet up Event: source: http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/gossip/2015/07/27/0008249121.shtml

Fukakyon revealed that she wants to be loved (who doesn't ?! XD)
She says " (I) want to be loved by everyone" - lol on this, she's never changed. She's said it multiple times throughout the years. Like to be complimented, like to be loved. Sometimes I think she is trying a bit too hard to be loved, too. This, is probably her secret to having so many friends throughout the entertainment industry.

On her musical training course- she said it's more comfortable than film/TV shooting, outings. She gets to start and end at the same time every day - this is the first time. Everything is enjoyable, she said. (I'm happy she's happy :D ).







No comments:

Post a Comment