New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2016/01/20

[2016 Drama] Please Love the Useless Me (Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai) - Episode 02

Fukakyon is so beautiful~
This episode actually IS better than the first one O_O" Most people's comment also indicated this.
The tempo in this episode is good, doesn't feel choppy and all lines are smoothly transitioning in between and developing as they should.
I'd spam everyone with pics, but it's best if you go watch it XD
(I'm trying to cut short my articles~)
Today's item I desire = Meat Pillow ---OMG! SO CUTE!!!



 Kyoko chan with minimal make up ~ ah~~ so pretty~

 I love Shibata, even though she's not life smart, she's pretty good at poking fun at people (including herself). She really doesn't need to keep saying she's the eldest... cuz Kyoko chan doesn't look older than people around her at all... and she's so pretty (ignore all the other things).

Beautiful smiling shots of Fukakyon~~ <3
When a cat is added - EVEN more adorable <3






"God, Buddha, would the day of me wearing wedding dress ever come?" I ask that question some times now that I am almost in mid-20s. It really is stressful... BTW, her hair style here resembles the one she had in Fugou Keiji - Suits her so well~~ She looks VERY beautiful in this hairstyle.


Lol her OS is hilarious in this drama. "God, please let me disappear like this"

Shibata hates horror movies but kept watching it through her fingers hahaha.


I did not stop screen capping throughout the episode. Fukakyon's so cute! Too good looking for this character, but totally makes you want to see more of her ~ ADORABLE~<3 This character's personality suits her acting range :P I see lots of praises on the net, and I am quite happy~
Go watch it~ and tell me what you think~

Sore Ja~
Bye Bye ~ ★


No comments:

Post a Comment