New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2016/01/01

[2015 Photobook] New Photobook-"Nu Season"


Long time no talk, everyone!
I know I've stopped posting rather suddenly, but I was in China and Taiwan for the past 2 months.
Life had been too busy...
I'm back now~
We have lots of exciting news in Nov and Dec, 2015
Let's get started with a preview of the photobook, "Nu Season"



From this source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20151217/19414559
For the 2016 calendar sales, Kyoko chan is top 3 in one of the most popular calendar ordering sites. The actress they described in the video was no.4 (after Gakki and  Dan Mitsu).
Congrats ;). There are also pics of her newest Photobook, "Nu Season"
Our love for her is gonna enter a new season now, lol
She looks prettier, sexier, and cuter than ever in these photos!!!


In the beginning of Nov, Kyoko chan was shown celebrating her birthday with her friends, http://ameblo.jp/tinkpink-ayano/entry-12092522466.html?frm_src=thumb_module
Kyoko chan Kawaii~~

Now, I just need to find a way to buy the book :D
Sore Ja~
Bye Bye~★

No comments:

Post a Comment