New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/04/24

[2015 News] Ranking for "Ideal Supervisor at Work"




Kyoko chan got on the ranking XD number 8 - last year she was ranked at number 40 O_O"
All her professional characters (starting from 2012) seems to be contributing to this :P
The reason she was chosen by the voters: "Looks like she might make me want to work hard." HAHAHA for sure ;)




I hope she can focus on improving her acting... although it doesn't seem like her talent is there... :/
The character I think will fit her the most would be comedy/ professional: I want to see her acting as a doctor~ or a pharmacist :D hehe, just my personal preference. The character should be the "Queen" type, a strict, hard working professional who is cold outside and mean, but actually quite cute, funny and sweet after work. The show better has a lot of pretty female guests who can form wonderful girl friendships (Fukakyon's always the best at those). She would definitely fit this type of character (because she does have both of these sides).


News Source:
http://bizmakoto.jp/makoto/articles/1504/21/news118.html

No comments:

Post a Comment