New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/08/14

[Musical] The Cat That Lived A Million Times - START!

I've disappeared for a few days, because I just started my practicum. Ah... so tiring... and being the first batch doesn't help. I have to figure out all the documentations myself.

The long-awaited Kyoko chan's musical debut is finally here!

Some video news:

(starts at 0:51)


Clip of the musical (from rehearsal):
http://videotopics.yahoo.co.jp/videolist/official/news_business/p1cc2b750147c21b0515b1fef10a2a2d3
(I can't download the video... >"< somehow they protected it. Darn it!)
 The actor looks a bit small for Fukakyon (lol) They probably should've paired her with someone taller. (Maybe Horipro is afraid Kyoko chan will date her co-worker again- she seems to like tall guys - like me hahaha).

 With this make up, there's no difficulty identifying her as Fukakyon. I wish she put on the whiskers (so cute!)
 He sings pretty well. I like his voice.
 Wow. that's one FAT mouse.
Doesn't seem like there will be kiss scenes, though (yay? :D )





AH!!! I wish I could go see it :(
I'll update on the TV shows from time to time- she's on a lot of promos recently ;)
Gonna be stuck with full time practicum for another 3 months... well, I'll work hard!

Sore Ja~
Bye Bye~ ★

2 comments:

  1. Me too!!! I want to see it!!! I want to see her.... I was trying to browse on how to buy tickets but all the sites are in Japanese, no way I can understand. The wood where they are standing look scary, Kyoko-chan ki o tsukete ne! Gambate with your practicum and thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even go to Japan T_T. She's actually not doing a lot of performances...

      Delete