New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/08/31

[Musical] The Cat That Lived A Million Times - Tomoae and Tomo chan's Visit

Sorry for disappearing for the past few weeks. It was so crazy you wouldn't believe what I did and what I have to do to make up for my mistakes... I decided to use this time to share Kyoko chan's recent news as my remedy... :( so that her cuteness can heal my sorrow and my sadness...

Tomo chan (who used to be Kyoko chan's inspiration/idol and now one of her bestie) saw Kyoko chan's show and tweeted:

Tomoae chan, Kyoko's BFF also went to watch Kyoko chan's show :D

They're besties, so I'm not surprised. They are also both so cute.

However... why wasn't Kyoko chan really smiling O_O" Too stressed?
The Tokyo part of the musical has ended. Now there are only about two performances left.
Good luck to Kyoko chan -- Gambade~~

ok... I got to start taking care of my mess...
Ttyl~
Sore Ja~
Bye Bye~★

No comments:

Post a Comment