New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2016/02/03

[2016 Drama] Please Love the Useless Me (Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai) - Episode 04

Oma dase shimashida~ (sorry for the wait~)
Looks like I can't write anything short about something/someone I love lol... bear w/ me XD
Today's story focused mainly on Terry and how his crush encouraged Shibata to take the chance with Mogami~
Master is still in his whole Haruko loop - but today, Shibata finds out more~
There are a lot of "me?" moments in this episode... like how I totally shied away and not know what to do when a guy first confessed to me or when I've only imagined marriage and never really have much of a real person to imagine with until last few years.... 
The fact that girls shines up when they are in love, is actually true lol
Shibata's none stop falling on her knees is also quite similar to me... for some reason, I can't help falling all the time .... where is my Mogami~~~?!
Terry is saying the exact samething Mogami said to Shibata to Ayako (His crush): "I want to date with marriage in mind" ; "I feel like it's fate"
Shibata: "where have I heard this before?"
By the way, this is her: (pretty~~~)

Terry's pretty cool~ but I admit, Kabe-don does require a very pretty face (or at least a nice/kind looking one).



When your co-workers are too curious about your about-to-be boyfriend.

Shibata found out about the hand cream and have doubts, but Mogami, GOOD!
LOL the manager's expression is priceless.

Fukakyon looked Too gorgeous~ who wouldn't wanna date this 10/10 woman!!! (I'm a straight woman and even I'm attracted :P)

Mogami said that there is a saying that the God who governs Chances only has front hair bangs with no hair in the back, so if you don't grab that in time, you will lose your chance.

Master, as usual always shuts Shibata down while caring for her XD - too cute
"Baka (dumby) came back"
"I gotta prep for tomorrow, don't disrupt me, go sleep"
"I have no time to have woman talk with you"

Shibata's come back are also interesting
"I'm not leftover"

"I'm overstock" lol - cuz she said it sounds more premium... (what?)


Master finally --- encouraged her to take the chance~
"Take it if you see it" He said in a surprisingly good accent (I wonder if he studied abroad or went to international school)


 They're such a good match!! <3

Now learned more about Haruko and Masters' past
T_T poor Master, NTR :P

Office date is quite sweet :D
Today is pay day- Good thing Shibata puts friends and her benefactors before her new BF~
 She decided to buy some cakes to celebrate with Master et. al.~
The lighting made Fukakyon look even more perfect here :D

She makes Master smell her hands LOL because of the hand cream Mogami gave everyone LOL. All he said was "you have huge hands!"

This sweater.... looks the one she wore in King's Brunch promo on Jan 09, 2016
A bit different on the sleeve though.


AH~~~ I feel like this episode was not as fun, hopefully they handle Shibata and Mogami's relationship well so that they can transition into ShibataXMaster's love line...
I will post more about Fukakyon's Nu Season (New photobook) as soon as I get some more resources on them. Ta no shi mi~

Sore Ja~
Bye Bye~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment