New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/04/17

[2015 CM] Nisshinbo CM - Cute!

I've tried not to touch my computer for a few days to focus on studying for my final exams... doesn't seem like it's working out lol as I can still watch videos and search up things on my phone and tablet. I saw this CM a few days ago, but I've tried to resist from blogging about it. However, I can't hold back anymore!!! She's so cute, I have to share :D.

My next exam is on Monday, so I have a few days- I guess I can post today :P

Here is the company's CM website

This company really seems to have a lot of products, they seem to focus on sewing products (shirts, ties, socks) and tissues? You can Google yourself :P
They used to only have the dogs in their CM and they decided to use Fukakyon as their first human character in their CM :D. I gotta tell you, she's great hahaha- she's well known, beautiful, cute. Gotta say, great choice, Nisshinbo.

Here is a cute Web-only CM:



Basically it's a quiz show lol here are some important part I like:



0:17 - Fukada: "I will work hard"
0:18 - Dog: "Her skill is swimming, same as me. Dog style (stroke)"
0:22 - Fukada: "I don't do Dog stroke"
0:42 - Dog: "The tissue paper Nisshinbo developed was..."
0:45 - Fukada: "Cotton Feel"
*boo boo sound effect*
0:47 - Fuakada: 'Eh? Why?"
0:50- Dog:" listen to the question more carefully..." (well he wasn't finished basically) "The tissue papare Nisshinbo developed was Cotton Feel. How old was the production factory's team leader Gokubun San?" (lol- WTF?!)
1:06 - Kentaro (the dog competing) : "33 years old"
1:11- Fukada: "How did you know?"
1:25 - Fukada: "Ano, Isn't this too hard?"
*awkward pause* LOL
Then they showed their product- the prize for this contest (honestly, even I want these)
1:49: Fukada :"Aw... so good, somehow I wish I'd win." (this one is hard to translate exactly :P)

Two CM are airing in Japan currently:

1. Recording booth
Lyrics = "Nisshinbo, I know the name, but..."


0:04 - Dog: "Bo was a little weak, can we just do 'Bo' again? Ok. Nisshin- "
Fukada: "Bo"
Dog: "one more"
Fukada: "Bo"
Dog: "I think this is good"x2 *claps
OS: "A company we need now, Nisshinbo"

AH~~~ Kyoko chan's smile. So pretty~~

2. Train Conversation:


0:00 - Fukada: "Nisshinbo actually does a lot of things. I'm going to be in their CM so I researched about it."
0:05- Dog: "She doesn't really get it, Fukada Kyoko"
0:07- Fukada: " It has nothing to do with Dogs."
0:09- Dog: "Don't say that."
0:11- Fukada: "Why dogs?"
OS: "A company we need now, Nisshinbo"

I'm so happy she's in so many new CMs XD
Actually, it's the fastest way to earn money... I hope she changes to shooting more CMs than dramas or movies - if she was to continue with those poor script choices... :(
But I really wanna watch her dramas and movies- ah~~ I'm contradicting myself.
Anyways~ GJ! Kyoko chan~ Dai su ki!!~

Sore Ja~
ttyl

Bye Bye ~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment