New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/04/08

[2015 JNews] Ah~ New CM! Asako San!

Updated News Videos and all CMs (Chinese Subbed, thanks to Muro San's fans) : http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2201016/

CM:














I'm so glad Fukakyon is again looking beautiful and very much herself - ok. I am a fan, but I have to say- aside from gaining her weight back (YAY! She looks wayy prettier with some meat on her face)- she is and has been doing something to keep her face in check throughout the years.
She also looks so much more beautiful and charismatic in the videos than pictures- don't judge her looks based only on these misleading photos ;)
Her face conditions fluctuates quite a bit in short periods of times- BUT that is a good sign, because all of us knows, you can't always be at your peak (well, Fukakyon is quite an exception until recent years, though).

News Conference:



Sources:
http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1479197
http://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20150407-00000021-modelp
http://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20150407-00000044-dal
http://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20150407-00000303-orica

Product : http://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20150407-00130505-winsight
The product is "Kellogg's Fruits Granola" - it's drinkable breakfast (basically like oatmeal?) - I don't know, maybe this is good, but I kinda dislike oatmeal hahaha, I'd try it if they print her on the product package ;)

On Fukakyon's part, she shared her waking habits.
「朝は強いですね。寝起きもいいので」と話し「起きたらまず、ベッドメイキングをします」
「お布団がグチャグチャのままというのが、出かける前に視界に入ると、何だか今日一日頑張れない気がして。起きた瞬間にすぐに枕などをきれいに置いて、ベッドをきれいにして出かけると、帰ってきた時も気持ちいいので」とその理由を説明。「心掛けるといいますか、好きですね。きれいにするのが」と声を弾ませた。
I had seen other shows where she said she can wake up instantly without going back to sleep- and right away she is filled with energy. She also rarely (never, according to DB crew) express any signs of tiredness / fatigue. Sugoku Nai?!~ (Isn't she awesome?!) Here, she said, whenever she wakes up, she would make her bed right away... woah~

As for breakfast:
朝食については「バランスの良い朝食を心掛けたいです」というも、「時間が無いと、取れないときもあります」と忙しい毎日を送っている様子を覗かせた。
She said she tries to have a balanced diet, but there are times when she is too busy to have breakfast (yeah... just check her work schedule- this girl almost gets no break). - She loves to work, though, so I'm sure she's happy.

Apparently the actor in the video (ムロツヨシ) Tsuyoshi Muro, is a focused actor, who's never been in a CM before O_O looking through the list of films and drama he's in... no wonder he said he was doki doki (fast heart beating sound- tachycardia's sound hahaha) and couldn't believe it even when he saw Fukada San came to the shoot - LOL I feel you man, if I had seen her in person, I'd probably faint O_O. He also shyly expressed appreciation that Fukakyon had to come quite close to him during the shoot (lol, man). Apparently he was "Company employee B" in Fukakyon's 2009 Yatter Man film (aka, an extra) - he said it's like a dream - hahahaha. It is, man, I envy you.

Ah~ mo so no ji gan (it's already this late/ this hour?) I was gonna sleep at 12....
well, I guess my plan of changing my sleep habits is still not rolled out yet...
so re ja~ mada
ttyl

Bye Bye~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment