New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/03/30

[1997 JDrama] Sore Ga Kotae Da! ep 02 The Timpani Girl Always gets the Girl

In episode 2, I started to realize everyone ( not just Fukakyon) are cute (Mo e~~~)
Although Kyoko chan doesn't really get her own focused episode, she is like the main character among the students, triggering and connecting the events happening XD - Horirpo, GJ!

The timpani girl- Shoko chan ☆ (杉浦香奈子)  (I'm sorry about the shot being blurry, this shot was moving and the timpani girl was moving). Here, them standing together is scripted, but most of the time, the two are always chatting when either of them are the focus of the scene. Kyoko chan's bestie on the set of this drama, it seems. I am jelly!!! - well, her eyes are about my size hahaha, so I feel like I can imagine this is me. Too bad, she never becomes famous :(.
I also played the timpani in an orchestra for the majority of my time in highschool. I LOVE TIMPANI so much :D
These two have some really cute interactions in the drama.



Students don't see the point of the band, because they have no proper teacher and well, the PE teacher knows NOTHING about music. - He threatened them that is they don't go to band practice, they'll get a C in PE hahahaha - all the guys got that.



This girl is kinda cute, too. wonder where she went.
She's saying the PE teacher is "abusing his power" (indeed, he is)

LOL this guy said "My PE grade was C anyways "
 The timpani girl, Shoko~ think she is also kinda cute - it seems like her and Fukakyon were the closest in this drama, they are almost always side by side when the scene seems to be a free shot (and chatting whenever that happens). But I gotta say: TIMPANI IS MINE!!!  (Fukakyon... well, I don't have a chance...)

 The main student for this ep's story~ Yoji ☆
He wants to play music so that he can forget about his past (how he can't do PE or studying) and re discover his confidence.
 Fukakyon Kawaii~~ teachers, too hahaha
PE teacher: "My heart is boiling/heating up" *try to put his hand on Chie chan's chest*
Chie Chan: *hit his hand*

 What is the music he chose? Beethoven Symphony No.5 - YES, that piece , that famous piece ("Fate")
LOL
I was like NO WAY! Too hard for them! (that piece has a really interesting timpani line - well, a lot of Beethoven's orchestra/symphonies have great timpani lines)
Kazune chan, of course, points out that they don't have enough wind instruments to play this piece properly. ( that's not the main problem, I think = = u could just ask the strings to play those parts, but u guys... nope, not possible)

The main character is so cute XD he fell asleep right after eating and he was snoring loudly hahaha
PE teacher: is he really a genius?
How does one's sleeping habits relate to his musical talent?
 I look forward to the bonding between these two, they look compatible :D
 HAHAHA Mikami San is so charismatic~!
 ;p Fujiwara San, pretty and sexy as usual
 The principle is always the smartest- he basically struck a deal with Naruse's manager to make him be a substitute band teacher for the school
Naruse made it really clear.
Naruse: three things I hate the most - country side, kids, and school 
LOL what~ two of those are same as me~ I like country side, though :P

 I can't help it, my eyes are always on Fukakyon~ she's adorable <3


 Naruse wanted to be fired, so he made the kids do physical training (running, jumping jacks, etc).
Fukakyon's run is always enjoyable to watch - even when she's a bit on the "bigger" side here, when she moves, she has a special charisma.


 As Naruse requests more training, everyone was getting more and more upset.
Tatsuya (Fujuwara) is quite funny here lol falling to the ground



 Now everyone's sort of falling to the ground (in a fainting motion)
I'm so jeally of that girl beside Fukakyon (YES, that would be the timpani girl beside her). She lied on that girl :P
I really, REALLY wish the resolution of these videos were better... I can see Fukakyon doing cute faces, but I can't really see it >"<

 Everyone is trying to run away, but the PE teacher was stopping them.
When they finally do, Yoji fainted (Kyoko chan's voice in this scene --- I want my name to be called like this :P )

 Then everyone quits going to class (boycotting?)
Kazune wanted to go to band practice , it seems.
It's funny how they placed that vase with flowers inside right in front of Kyoko chan~ wow~ really look like a drawing <3

 Country side is great, I wish I had grown up out there (but I grew up purely in Taipei City).
guess who is taking that fish on the left?
 Of course, it's Kyoko chan LOL! she's always quick with food, isn't she ;)?
AND look! That timpani girl again!
It's always cute to see how Kyoko chan can bond with people in the industry and have super cute interactions on screen hahaha


 Kyoko chan and the timpani girl looked at each other and then
"Ne~~~?" (meaning "right?")
AW~~~*dies* so cute!!! Why is this thing so blurry *angry, roll eyes*


 When they realized Yoji is gone, Kyoko linn got a solo shot which showed her acting's maturity - her eyes can really tell the story




 They came back to school to find Yoji showing his determination and passion for music by running to with all his strength T_T. Naruse saw this, too


 The next day, Yoji was listening to the CD conducted by Naruse and Kyoko chan took notice.


 Naruse, realizing how much Yoji wanted to learn music, decided to teach him.
This, is the piece of music he chose.
Tchaikovsky- honestly his violin lines are not super difficult, but they are all very memorable with nice melody. Great choice, Maestro~
(He is really charismatic, if only he's younger hahaha)


Yoji actually couldn't even play properly... so Naruse was just adjusting his posture while he let out that horrible violin-amateur playing (we said "killing pig") sound. --> this is what a first week violin learner's performance usually sound like "Geee~~ keeee~~ gyaaaaa~~" high pitched noise @_@
I remembered the first time I learned violin, all the teacher made me do was holding the violin between my neck and my shoulder without my hand supporting. When I first played w/ the bow, yeah, I sounded like this...

Ending w/ everyone's shocked face
Kyoko chan, Chie Chan, so pretty!!!



I checked the ending credits, 
it's funny how the background for Fukakyon's name has a clarinet on it, 
She actually used to be in her school's orchestra, was the leader and a clarinet player
She matches really well with clarinet <3 . (Although parts of me wishes she played the flute - I am always closest w/ the flute players back in my orchestra and school band days...flute and bassoon are often cues for the timpani, too :P )
Her real life photos are always so Moe~~~ <3 Kawaii ~ pretty~~ omg <3




Well, I guess it's getting late- and I need to study for case quiz tomorrow  ~"~ school really sucks!
ttyl

bye bye ~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment