New Videos!

(火)10 『ダメな私に恋してください』 【TBS】
Follow me on Instagram!! Instagram

2015/03/25

[1997 JDrama] それは答えだ (Sore ga Kotae da!) Regrets



NO!!!!! OMG !!! I can't believe myself!!!
I had the playlist saved so that I'd be able to download it ASAP...
Guess what?! I forgot about it till I saw a screen cap today.
FU!!! Youtube deleted it = =" aw... man!! I wanna watch it again, do some detail screen caps, and write about it!
It's a 1997 Japanese drama with a bunch of future stars in there (including Kyoko-chan)
I hate myself right now~ so much >"<




Here are some info about the drama:
 SOURCE: Asian Wiki

Cast



She looks so cute/ pretty with a maturity that totally made her worthy of being one of the students that received the most screen time.
I would totally be her bestie if I were to meet her in school LOL - I seem to like befriending girls who I find cute/pretty in elementary school and high school - the more I tease them, the more I like them(?!) hahaha.
I've grown out of that mode, though - but many of my friends are very pretty :D
She said she doesn't like school dramas though hahaha - because she'd be punished w/ the others (maybe that rooted from this drama lol)
Also, on 2ch during the replay of this drama in 2008 ish, they said on a Magazine, Kyoko-chan complained about the bugs in the mountain and said she hated it HAHAHAHA SO HER!!! Is that why you are able to Kill the bugs when you see them? ;)




I will write about this drama when I'm able to find it again on internet... before that, I guess I will probably start a Kyoko focused string of Domoto Brothers posts :D
I LOVE her in that show (she's the sole reason for me to watch it... I am completely disinterested about Kinki. - well, or most guys hahahaha)

More will be coming soon enough, I've finished downloading all the DB episodes that Kyoko is in (I think)~

4 comments:

  1. Hello Vivian Chang
    Who are you?
    Who it was your short Europe trip?
    Where can I dawnload this drama sore ga Kotae de!
    I am really excited to watch Fukada Kyoko, Oguri Shun, Fujiwara Tatsuya
    When they was little so cute
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I think by calling my full name you know who I am lol. Anyways. My trip was great. I completely fell off the blogging wagon- life got busy.
      I can't quite remember where I've found the drama, have a feeling it was from some Baidu sites. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide it as I don't have my harddrive around. Hope you enjoy the summary, though!

      Delete
    2. Thanks fo replying to me, and I am sorry if you dose n't like but I thought it will be better if I call you by your pretty name since we like the same actress so when I Google Kyokyo Fukada name your blog always came out even when look by the name of the drama Sore ga Kotae da it's appeared immediately so I am used to looked on your blog.
      Actually I would like to get know you I think you have an interesting character.
      I have a question if you have the drama Sore ga Kotae da! Hardsubs or Softsub casue I might find the raws somehow if look closely, but it happened to me alot after I download the drama raws I don't find the softsubs so I get really Disappointed and just hang the drama casue it was hard to find it so I can't delete it at the same time I can't watch it yet it's just true story I don't want to repeat.
      Lastly I am happy that you had great time in your trip so if you are blogging your photos or post in Instagram I would like to see.
      since you was busy you might not knows there is another drama called Hello, Detective Hedgehog with Eita, Go Morita and Yu Aoi looks exciting with this unique cast and there also a now drama meant to be for 2018 with Kenichi Matsuyama called Tonari no Kazoku wa Aoku Mieru / Family Next Door Looks Blue and also with Kitamura Takumi from DASH boyband will be thare I am absolutely looking forward to watch this drama.
      And also the teaser of the movie The Flying Tire / Rcall is out this movie will be released in 2018 too with main Famous actors like Tomoya Nagase and Dean Fujioka and more amazing is n't it?!
      I just wanted to share some nows with you about the beloved Fukakyon and by the way her birthday was at the beginning of this month in the second of November.

      Delete